Sunday, May 24, 2015

1 week down and 0lbs lost... why is it so hard to diet?

So I had a brilliant diet day last Tuesday, ok day on Wednesday then it was the last day of term on Friday and the staff room was filled with scones, jam and cream and chocolate cakes!!! I gave in... badly... Then had a pizza take away for tea... Then Finley was ill all night Friday night so I spent yesterday in a haze of tiredness so snacked all day... no excuses I know but I really need my jaw wired or something!! I do struggle to stop myself from eating...

Ok so Mum arrives today, infact we are going to collect her in about twenty minutes!

She is going to help me be good and make healthy choices. Then maybe she can kick start me into doing some exercise too... fingers crossed!!!

Tim off to USA tomorrow too, hope he has a good trip, we will miss him but at least I have my mummy coming to help out and keep us company.

Off to the airport now!!! chat soon.

Gemma x

No comments: