Saturday, May 30, 2015

Visit from Granny

 So this week Granny has been over from Guernsey. Here are just a few snaps of our adventures. I have forgotten to take lots of photos again, I am really out of practise aren't I?

We went on the train to Matlock park one day, followed by a pub lunch.

Then the next day we went to Chatsworth farm and then went for ice cream at Matlock ice cream parlour.

Mum and I had a shopping day in Derby on Thursday while the kids had a day at holiday club. It was rather relaxing having lunch out and a mocktail! YUM!

Today we had Rebecca's 4th birthday party and tomorrow we are heading into Derby as Rosie has another birthday party. She has a better social life than me nowadays!!
 The kids are mad, it was freezing yet they still got soaked at Matlock park!

 These piglets were so cute and tiny...
 Finley spent ages watching them feed
 Both kids got to cuddle a guinea pig

 Then we enjoyed a play and some ice cream too! A lovely relaxing week.
Diet sucks. Oops, too much ice cream and pizza hut yesterday too, then lots of birthday cake today!! But Mum has inspired me to start riding my exercise bike more. I am going to try to do at least ten minutes every day and build it up as the weeks go by.

This week I am going to have absoltely no ice cream!!!!!!!!!

Gemma x

weight: SAME!!!! ARGH!!!

No comments: