Tuesday, May 19, 2015

I have just spent the past half an hour reading through all my hen party and wedding day posts, I love my blog is so full of things to look back on. I am excited to start reading all my pregnancy and baby posts too! Great memories.

I must write more to be able to look back on. It is so much fun to read! 

I am also having fun playing with the szie, font type and colour too! Here's too a brighter, more colourful and slimmer blogger!!!! 

It is only 10.05am and I am craving something to eat.... got to hold off till lunch time then I am taking Finley swimming. Rosie is at school and Finley is currently playing octonauts and transformers in the playroom. Cute! He plays so well. 

I really should be writing reports or doing some planning for school but I cannot be bothered! I am enjoying playing with my blog too much!!!

See you soon!!!! xxx


No comments: