Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Valentines day and Happy Birthday to Ant!

Rosie has been painting today, she did the hand print and I helped her with the words.

I am now on half term and Rosie and I are off to guernsey on Wednesday, we are very excited. We wish tim could come too but it costs so much money! I do wish you lived nearer Mummy!!!! Now my sister and her fiance are moving to derbyshire this summer maybe Mum, you should too!!!!

Ant is very excited and we just can't wait to have her near by. The place where they may end up living is only 30 mins away from where we live. YEY!

We;re having a relaxing valentines day weekend, Tim has been playing in his garden and Rosie and I went for a lovely afternoon walk.



Well Rosie needs to be put to bed now, so I had best scoot. Big hugs and chat again soon xxxx

No comments: