Sunday, February 21, 2010

Guernsey


Rosie and her Granny Sue




Me and Rosie above, Rosie and her Great Grandma below




Rosie and her cousin George





Rosie and her cosuins Ethan and Alana





Me, Rosie and her Great Grandad






Rosie in her tyre, she is really moving well in it, twisting round and pushing up on her feet, very cute.


HI all,
we are having a wonderful time in Guernsey, seeing all our family and friends. We miss Tim but he is having a fab time finally finishing our kitchen back in Derbyshire! He has done the oven hood and is currently tiling, looks amazing!!!!

Guernsey has been great. The flight was fine, I am just hoping we get back ok as Tim just showed us the snow in Belper on the webcam... I am thinking the schools will all be shut tomorrow! I just hope the airport keeps open and that my car will get me and Rosie home ok in the snow!!! If not Tim will have to be coming to collect us and we'll have to leave my car there... oh no. The stress!

Here are just a few photos of this week so far, I will upload lots more when I get home.

No comments: