Sunday, November 08, 2009

Lazy Sunday afternoon

We have had a lovely weekend, we had a nice relaxing day yesterday for tim's birthday, we went to Derby shopping in the morning. Then tim had a nap in the afternoon because he was very tired after a crazy week at work and he had a night out with his work lot on friday night. Then we bought some delicious food from M&S for the evening, yum!!!

Today I had a lunchtime nap and ended up with Oscar snuggling on my back... he's a monkey!!!
Then we went for a lovely afternoon walk in the autumn sunshine, it is surprisingly cold! we needed to really wrap Rosie up, how cute does she look?


Well Tim is off to the USA on Tuesday so I am going to be SHATTERED looking after Rosie on my own, he does so much in the evenings when he gets home from work and helps at the weekend, he is a reall hands on Daddy. I am a very lucky Mummy. We will really really miss him! I hope the boys behave and don't get into mischief this week. Chat soon xxxx

No comments: