Tuesday, July 29, 2008

William's Baptism

If this doesn't make you feel broody then nothing will!! Isn't he the most adorable, handsome little man ever?!

It was William's baptism on Sunday. We had a lovely time, Laura and David looked very proud! I got some beautiful photos of Laura...

He was such a good boy, he slept through most of the sevice, it was very hot in the church so he was just chilling out in his mummy's arms. Below is Laura and David with David's sister and Laura's brothers who are the godparents.
Tim couldn't make it because he was too busy feeling ill in a hotel room in Birmingham after a very drunken stag party!!! He had a brilliant time with all his friends, swinging through trees at GO APE and he won his go karting which he was very chuffed with, they had a roast dinner for lunch (to line their stomaches for later!) and then partied the night away! They all sounded like they enjoyed it however I am still not sure how David and Adam managed to survive a church service in the heat... they must have slept all afternoon to recover... I know Tim did!

Well Helen, my beautiful bridesmaid, came over yesterday and we sorted a whole load of stuff - goody bags for the kids coming to the wedding and printed out another 30 orders of service, only another 40 to go!!! Or maybe I will do one between two... that may save some time although I am enjoying making them, they look ace - I want to put photos on here but am leaving it to be a surprise for my guests!

I can't believe it is only 11 days now... ! eeessshhhkk!!! can't wait to have Ant and Gareth arrive tomorrow to see my house and kittens, then go to Guernsey for a week of relaxing with my mum and god mother, and Sam, and my grandparents, and cousins and my teacher friend Katie and her family!!! Oh it really will be lovely to see everyone we love altogether!!!

Well better scoot now after nattering on about weddings, again!

Big hugs, Gemma x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Gemma,

Just set up my own blog at

http://tonysstartigerblog.blogspot.com/