Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Hello,
so we are back from our honeymoon! We had the most amazing wedding we ever could have dreamt of, it was perfect in every way!!!! The week before was also a whole lot of fun with my sister and family, if a little stressful at times but I guess that is what planning a wedding is all about when it comes together!!! On the day itself we all had a fabulous relaxing day of fun, laughter and creating new wonderful memories! We really did love every single second!!!!! Here are just a few photos but for more go to www.timfeak.com username gemmatim password is wedding2008

I will add honeymoon photos soon, just wanted to check in and say hi! I will also write more about our wedding day when I have time, I really want to write it all down so I never forget any of the details!!!!

Below is grandma, gareth, ant, tim, me, mum, sam and grandy!
Tim and I
me
katie, kath, me and hannah
Sam and Mum
Our wonderful choclate cake, thanks M&S!!!!
Well off to bed now, am shattered from travelling all day, our honeymoon was fabulous, very hot and sunny all the time, with wonderfulfood,wine and cocktails! BLISS!!!!!

chat soon, from Mrs Gemma Smith!!!!!

No comments: