Monday, July 14, 2008

Tim's Graduation!

James and Tim looking very handsome!
Below Tim looking gorgeous in his floppy hat!!!
Tim and Me
Tim looking mighty fine!

Me in the floppy hat! Made me feel intelligent for a moment...! I think it suits me!
Me, Tim and his supervisor Andy
I almost got the right moment... my camera was too slow to take it a second later!
We had a very lovely day, we had lunch in varisty which bought back memories... then we had drinks in the room above Airport (for those of you who know warwick SU) for Chemistry people (we got a glass of champagne!!!! Not how I usually spend my mondays... was lovely!) then the ceremoney which was lovely. Tim looked very handsome and intelligent!

Better scoot now as have to get ready for school tomorrow

Big hugs gemma xxx

1 comment:

Ant said...

Congratulations to Tim. Hat is definitely a keeper - I think it should feature in the wedding?! Thanks for defending my photo! And we we'ren't drunk just being very silly. I have so many even better ones - I'll show mum when we get to Guernsey! xxx