Monday, June 23, 2008

Our new garden dining set!!!

Hi,

Tim and I have just had the most productive evening of gardening! We saw this table and chair set (four chairs comes with it) ages ago but it cost far too much, then we popped into Focus on Sunday and it was half price!!!! We got it for a bargain!! So we had dinner outside then spent the evening making our lawn look nice, Tim mowed and I raked, then I trimmed the adges the mower couldn't reach and raked some more...!!!! It now looks fab!!! We are going to do it again next Tuesday or wednesday to make it look great for my hen party!!!!
This spot below is a right sun spot in the evenings, I am imagining in the future putting up an archway to grow roses up and a little bench in the middle to read books on long, warm summer evenings... (that is when I am not writing reports, planning, doign assessments or preparing staff meetings!)
Our gorgeous boys loving the warm summer evening! A few hot air balloons went over tonight, it is a perfect evening for it! It's just a ruddy shame that the sun shines on days we are stuck inside at work then rains all weekends... ragh! It would have been wonderful at Bosworth if the weather was like it was today, oh well!

Above is my gorgeous Oscar!!!!

Well better scoot, bye xxx

No comments: