Monday, June 30, 2008

We've just had a fantastic weekend walking in the peaks with Tim's parents. We did a long walk on Saturday from the Derwent Dam up and along the Derwent Edge, it was about 4 hours and I was quite proud of myself for keeping up, I actually felt quite fit! Maybe that gym membership is paying off!!!
Tony, Judith and Tim



There were some very beautiful views







These few photos were taken overlooking the Monsal Dale (hope I have spelt that right), we didn't walk it this time but Tim and I are hoping to do it in September.



On Sunday we walked up from Castleton past Perveril Castle and down through Winnits Pass, was another lovely walk, and next time Tim and I will do the big walk that Tony and Judith told us about.

Better scoot, my dinner is ready!
xxxx

No comments: