Sunday, June 22, 2008

I have finished my reports!!!

Hi,

I am so pleased I have finished my reports. When I looked back at the past few years on my blog
I am a bit behind schedule in 2007 I finished my reports on the 3rd June!!! And 2006 I finished them on the 18th... Well at least they are all done, unless my head teacher thinks they are no good and makes me do them all again... fingers crossed!!!

I now have a lot of marking to catch up on and assessments to complete, it never stops!!!

I thought I would add a photo of my gorgous boy Einstein as I have been so busy writing reports and doing school stuff I haven't taken any photos. Tim and I did have a bit of a day off yesterday and went to Bosworth Battlefield (a pre school trip visit) it was a shame as it rained and was freezng cold so we didn't get to do any lovely walks like we had hoped, but we had a good look round the exhibition and I am feeling more prepared for my trip now.

We then popped into Leam to see my lovely friend Katie, I miss her so much, and we had a wander around town. I miss leam so much, I miss the books shops and the bars and the restaurants and the park... although when tim and I drove back into our road and pulled up outside our house I did have a lovely feeling of 'I'm home', which was nice. Our carpet is still going very well and nos pillages yet, I will let you know how if that's the case after my hen party the weekend after next!!!! (which by the way I am SO excited about, I know NOTHING??!!!!)

Well no gossip, no photos and no exciting news, sorry!

Big hugs, gemma x

hope you all have a good week and let's hope it whizzes past so the weekend comes around again really soon!!!!

No comments: