Sunday, June 15, 2008

Our new mirror!!! (and giraffe!!!)

Hi,

Here is our new BEAUTIFUL mirror and our giraffe!! (He was in the sale and we couldn't resist!!)

Not sure where he is going to live yet, he may move about till we find a spot we really like him in!

I thought I would add this picture in below of our lounge the day we moved in... we took up the carpet and was left with a stinky room of half decayed underlay!!! What a difference to how it looks now...
Our hallway with Mum's poppy picture, it looks much better there than being lost in our big bedroom.
Below is our study, the room we were in with our sofa and TV, now has our computer, it looks great!!!

We just had a lovely weekend with our friends Anna and Craig. Was great to see them and catch up on all the news and gossip. We went for a walk around Carsington, had lunch in a little pub, played games and watched a few movies. Now I am desperately trying to get my planning done but at the same time being distracted by my blog yet again!!!!

BYEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeee xxx

1 comment:

Ant said...

More house pictures please! I am so excited for the Summer - lovely holidays then exciting wedding stuff! Yey!