Thursday, February 07, 2008

spending money... oops!

Ok so our beautiful kittens were growing out of thier kittn scratcher because they kept jumping on it and it would fall on them. So I went out and bought a huge cat tower thing! Look how tall it is compared to their old one... so naughty spending that much money on cats but hey! They love it! Because they are siamese=y we are hoping they will climb this rather than our curtains.
Einstein on the left and Oscar on the right, looking very handsome!
So I have had the best week at school so far. It is going really well and am feeling like part of the team now. Everyone is lovely and I like my class even if there are a few interesting characters!
Looking forward to the weekend and seeing my friends Katie and Tracey from my old school. Will be good to have a gossip and find out what's been happening at Milverton! They will also get to see my house too and the kittens of course!

bye, gemma x

No comments: