Friday, February 01, 2008

HONEYMOONS!!!!!!!

I am so excited, Tim and I booked our honeymoon yesterday. We are going to Croatia for a week from the Wednesday after the wedding. That means we have a few days after the wedding to do fun stuff in guernsey with any friends or family over there still! We are thinking of going to herm for the day after the wedding for a realxing day of playing in the sea and chilling out on Belvoir bay, if the weather is ok that is!!!

So we are flying to Dubrovnik and staying in a hotel 20 mins bus ride from the city. We are going to chill out at the hotel lots, it has a lovely bar and restaurant, a secluded beach 5 mins walk from the hotel and boat trips to nearby islands. We may hire a car one day and go into the mountains too!

It is so nice to now have a holiday booked to look forward to after the wedding, I don't want to get so excited about the wedding day and it be over and done with really quickly then feel sad, now we have a romantic honeymoon to look forward to afterwards it makes the whole thing last so much longer!!!!

So it is now Friday and I have that lovely Friday feeling where I can drink wine, relax and not wake up early in the morning. I also have an exciting day tomorrow as I am going to have my first wedding dress fitting. I wish my Mum could be there with me but it is so tricky with her being in Guernsey. Never mind, I am going to book to go over in May to do lots of fun wedding things then!

I had better scoot now, just wanted to share our exciting news xxxx

1 comment:

Ant said...

So glad you've chosen Croatia. It's the most beautiful country with the best and cheapest food and wine. I have been all over the place and it's still my favourite! Love it so much.