Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Thanks mum for the curtains! They are ACE!!! We love them, they make the room look like a real bedroom now. All I need to do is gloss the radiator and we need carpet, but we are a long way off carpeting our floors yet!
Tim and our babies! aren't they growing?
They have just discovered the windowsill in our lounge on a sunny day. saturday was a beautiful day, I can't wait till we can start letting the kittens into the garden for a run around, they are going to love exploring!
my gorgeous oscar....
Emma with Einstein, he is yawning so looks a bit odd. he really does look siamese-y in this photo!
well no gossip from me, things bumbling along nicely. We sent out most of our wedding invites this weekend so people are starting to receive them, very exciting!!! I am also going for my wedding dres fitting on saturday. I am a little sad that I don't have my mum or sis to come with me, it sucks they are so far away. Never mind!
well I had better scoot, just wanted to show mum photos of curtains and kittens. Off to bed now, night night xxxx

No comments: