Sunday, February 17, 2008

Guernsey Girly weekend!

Above is kath, Katie, Hannah and me in our gross pink dining room, I had them all to visit this weekend to show them my house, meet the kittens and to catch up on all our news! It was so lovely to see them and we had a fab time exploring my area a bit more. We spent last night drinking cocktails, watching girly movies, eating chinese take away and playing articulate! Good fun!!
Below kath and hannah on one of our walks, was such a sunny gorgeous weekend!


Below is one of the many houses in Derbyshire I want! Smack bang in the middle of the country side!!

Below is Carsington Water, it's only 20mins drive from our house and is so beautiful.



Me and einstein
Hannah and einstein, he is such a ladies man!!!

My cocktail fountain I got for my leaving present when I left Milverton, it was so much fun although the malibu, vodka, gin, blue curaco (or however you spell it) mixed with cranberry, pineapple and orange juice did make it a muddy greeny brown colour... tasted fab!
It lights up too!!!
we practised with water first, looks more appealing than my snot green concoction but wouldn't have been as tasty!

1 comment:

Sameranda said...

Hello, yes might be leaving Guernsey for a while, to do some travelling and to send some time in Southampton with Nick's mum & dad, who he misses terribly! I will be sad to go but I don't think it will be forever.