Saturday, February 23, 2008

so we have had a busy weekend already! So far today tim have been sorting the huge pile of stuff in the garden by burning it in our new incinerator, although by the end it looked more of a large bonfire rather than a contained fire...! the garden has now got so much more space as all the stuff tim's parents chopped down is gone! it's fab!
And I have been preparing and painting the first coat of paint in our pink and purple stripy room. It is really starting to look nice, it needs another coat and I need to sand then paint the ceiling and skirting boards. It really will look fab when it is finished.

Tim has been doing the loft hatchm making it smaller so we can do the bathroom. Tim is going to build a new stud wall and we aremaking our loo and bathroom into one bigger room. It is going to look great when it is finished. So much is happening in our house at the moment I can't keep up, I think it will really start coming together soon, the best bit of all will be finally putting in carpet but I think we are a long way off that yet.
Half term has been great. I saw my guernsey girls last weekend, then spent the week doing planning and decorating the hallway. Then helen came to visit and we went bridesmaid shoe shopping and she got to see my house and meet the kittens. Then yesterday I went down to Leamington to visit my old school friends which was lovely, and I also had my hair cut!

Here is our garden now! How much wider does it look with all the brambles and stuff cleared!?!

well, I am having tonight off then tomorrow it is work, work, work again getting ready for monday! I did some planning this week but not half as much as I should have. So will have to really knuckle down tomorrow...!


chat soon, Gemma x

No comments: