Wednesday, April 11, 2007

the 'healthy lifestyle' is BACK ON!!

Hello there,

so when I started my blogspot last year in May I wanted this to be a diet diary and I started at 10stone 9lbs and got down to 9 stone 12lbs then gradually ever since I have put each pound on month by month until now I weigh almost exactly what I started at.... SOooooooooo... I have to now think about trying again but this time loose the weight then maintain it...

I have 4 weddings this year to go to:-
anna and harry
kate and mark
fiona and adam
annabel and peter

And I want to look pretty and I also want to look sexy for tim in my bikini this summer on the beach.

I had a big chat to mum and tim and tall helen and they are all going to try and encourage me to have a go at loosing a few pounds again.

I now weight 10stone 8lbs and my aim is to get back to 9stone 12lbs and maintain it for my wedding dress fitting and right through to my own wedding and beyond!!! So really it is a lifestyle change not a diet...

I am going to try to exercise more and eat less. Paul Mckenna says I shouldn't deny myself anything or I will end up craving it so I have to just eat in moderation. Harder than it sounds I can tell you!!

Well wish me luck anyway and I will keep you up to date with how it is all going each time I write and maybe then it will inspire me to stick to it if I know people are reading this.

Mum enjoy your kir royale!! Tim and I are very envious we wish we were in your house in france too!!

Big hugs, (a very determined) Gemma xxxx

No comments: