Friday, April 13, 2007

Hi all,

dieting officially sucks... so I am not going to talk about it...

I had my hair cut yesterday and I told the lady I wanted to keep the length but she was a new one and totally didn't understand curly hair and chopped loads off then said "Oh it is quite curly isn't it" when it jumped up really short... never mind. I quite like it, it's just I want to grow it for the wedding and curly hair takes soooo long to grow I need to give myself a year easily!

I will add a photo for you mum when I get the chance...

I am too busy at the moment getting ready for school on monday. I love being on holiday so much and could easily be a stay at home house wife! I have finished all my topic and literacy planning so am on to numeracy then will have to sort all my resoucres out.

well chat agin soon, big hugs, Gemma x

No comments: