Tuesday, April 10, 2007

We had a lovely time down at Tim's family home in Kent. We lazed about in the sunshine all day every day, brushed the horses, went shopping in cantebury, cycled to the pub to sit in the sunshine and drink cider and had an easter bonnet parade! What fun! I made ours and Tim modelled it, ours was very popular as we filled it with chocolate eggs!!! The dogs were very cute and have made me all broody again for a pet but Tim says I have to be patient.
Tim, Pete, The Granny, Judith, Imogen, Annabel and Lisa
Lily looking rather bright in the sunshine!
Ben and Toupee after we brished them, don't they look very smart?
Toupee - I think I am a natural with grooming horses as I was much quicker than Tim (I guess it was a bit unfair as my pony was a tad smaller than Tim's!)
Tim brushing Ben, Toupee is looking like she would much rather be eating her grass in the field...
Me climbing over the fence looking a bit out of place... Tim will make a farmer out of me yet!
Sandy the gorgeous young horse that hasn't been ridden yet - she is very playful but very pretty.
The sheep came really close to us but ran away as soon as they saw we had no food, they have such beautiful eyes!

Well we are back home now. Tim is working hard and I am going to try to do some exercise to loose this excess winter weight I put on over christmas and haven't yet shifted!!!!
chat soon,
Gemma x







No comments: