Monday, January 15, 2007

update on my life!

Hello,

I have some lovely photos of laura, fi, beth and I from when we met up last week but my computer/camera lead is not working again. I don't know why it does that sometimes but not all the time. I will keep trying to down load them!!

So since I last wrote I have settled back into school after a wonderfully relaxing holiday! It has already started with the stress and never ending to do lists but hey that's what I signed up for so I can't complain!

Wedding stuff id getting very exciting! We have set the date for the hotel called St Pierre Park on the 9yth August 2008 and it is really exciting. I have had sooo many ideas and trying to resist starting to plan it all now as I know it is a while away.

Tim is working very hard at the moment and busy starting to look for jobs. I think it will be quite a long process but he is wokring so hard and is so clever at chemistry he deserves to be given his dream job. we will just have to wait and see.

Gym wise not so good however I did go for a jog after school today. Needed to relieve some stress and have too much work to have time to go to the gym. I know that is an excuse but I have a pile of marking already from just a week, I have my assembly tomorrow, my staff meeting tomorrow after school and a course tomorrow afternoon!! argh!!! I will get through this week in one piece!

well I had better go start on the marking... one job over will make me feel better! Big hugs to you all, Gemma x

No comments: