Monday, January 22, 2007

hiya!!!!!





Hi,

so I am trying to be really healthy and it sucks! why does eating healthy foods feel so crap and eating chocolate, crisps, cakes and yummy stuff taste so good and make me fel so good???????!!!! I want some chocolate and ice cream so badly right now it sucks!!

anyway, enough of moaning, things here are good. I finally go tmy lead working and here are some long overdue photos of me, fi, beth and laura from when we met up a few weeks ago. Hopefully I will be seeing them next weekend was it? Can't wait!

I also booked to go to guernsey today with my work friend Tracey! we are very excited, she has never been before so will be fun showing off my little island. Unfortunately mum is in france so I won't get to see her but she and sam are planning to visit me and tim in march!! That would be fab!!!! (mum book it PLEASEEEEEE!!!)

Well no other news from me, just trying to diet and it is not going well because I am moody and just want some sugar... Gillian Mckeith lies when she says eating healthy foods gives you more energy, I say a good big jiucy doughnut gives me much more energy than bloody carrot sticks and lemon juice!!!! RAGHGHGHGHGHHHHHH!

bye gemma x

3 comments:

Ant said...

Are these friends from uni? I thought they were your school mates at first? Keep up the healthy eating because I am failing. I have grown my nails though but I don't know what to so with them now because they are too long! AAArrrghh!

Gem said...

that's good I want to gorw mine before I get married but I nibble. Have got ot stop that too! I will keep going but is tough!
The photos of friends from my first school, we have all escaped from their now thank god! I still see them quite a lot and beth checks my blog loads - hey beth!!!! I know you will be reading this!!!!!

Ant said...

Bloody dieting! Baaah! I want to see more photos. Get Tim to take some. xx