Wednesday, January 31, 2007

tim and his knee...

hello,

things here very busy - work mad, home life mad and it's all just mad mad mad.

Tim and I ended up in A&E on sunday morning for 4 hours as tim got smacked in the knee with a hockey ball. It has swelled up loads and he can't move it. He had an x-ray and no broken bones thank god but has injured his ligament...? He has to have physio and is meant to be ice-packing it and elevating but trying to get him to sit still is IMPOSSIBLE!!

Anyway, school is busy but is half term starting on friday 9th which is brill. I will make sure I GYM GYM GYM to loose a few of my christmas pounds. I lost a pound last week but has snuck back on again this week. I just like cake/ice-cream and cider too much...

Well no news from me, chat again soon and promise ant I will take some more photos this weekend.

Hugs, gemma x

No comments: