Sunday, February 04, 2007

The gated road leading to where the Bosworth Battle happened (laura was trying to teach me history but I am shockingly awful at remembering facts!!!) Me, laura and Fi (taken just after laura almost fell in the mud!!)
My new top - do you like it mum - guess where it is from???????!!!!

Hello,

so diet not going well. We had a chinese take away yesterday and ate left overs for lunch today!! Then I accidentally made a load of chocolate brownies!! (practising as I promised I would make a batch for my friends at work) which were very delicious...

Excercise not happening as I have been porrly again. Second cold/bug in 6 weeks. I am not happy about it. Those little children I teach seem to spread all their digusting germs around my classroon! So spent all friday night wrapped around our toilet being sick... not nice. All I wanted was my mummy to come and rub my back like when I was little. Being a grown-up sucks sometimes!! Anyway, was feeling much better on saturday and went for a lovely walk with laura and fi around Market Bosworth, very refreshing having a whole load of oxygen pumped into my lungs especially as the sun was shining lots. I have also got lots of strong medicine now and some tonic (it's a great liquid stuffed full of vitamins and stuff for when you are feeling run down). So am ready to fight any more bugs my kiddies throw at me!!!

Tim's leg is feeling a bit better now, he is moving it much much easier but he says it is still quite sore. Not sure he will be playing hockey in a long while.

Anyway, 4 days till half term - WOHOOOOOO! I do love being a teacher sometimes! I have lots of great plans to get myself fit and well again and try to get my body in a tip top fighting bugs condition by eating well and doing exercise.

better go now, big hugs, gemma x

4 comments:

Ant said...

We don't get half term this term just a long weekend so we have Monday off this week. Having a party tonight am excited. Where is the top form? Love the colour. I want one too but I think Vietnam is too hot for jumpers so I should't buy any more. Keep up the photos. I like them.x

Ant said...

We don't get half term this term just a long weekend so we have Monday off this week. Having a party tonight am excited. Where is the top form? Love the colour. I want one too but I think Vietnam is too hot for jumpers so I shouldn't buy any more. Keep up the photos. I like them.x

Ant said...

oops twice!

Gem said...

I've added more photos! The top if from fat face of course!!! Where else do I shop? I am such a geek!