Tuesday, January 02, 2007

pictures at last!

Tim's sheep in kent, they kept running away from us so this is as close as I could get! Tim at my house on christmas day infront of the gorgeous open fire... when we buy our mansion we would like an open fire in each of our lounges!!!
The four horses who looked cold but were surprisingly cosy under their rugs!
This is our wedding diary thing I made! we are adding in snippets from magazines, ideas, lists, engagement cards etc...
Me and Tim on christmas day infront of the fire, was so nice to relax and be cooked for and wine just seemed to flow!!!
Here is my favourite horse Lily, she was the one I rode in the summer and will have another go on in the spring! she looks quite sturdy don't you think?
Tim and Ben, both pulling silly faces! But both look gorgeous!!
My Auntie Liz and Uncle Michael with us on christmas day in Guernsey.

Hello,

so very exciting news - Tim and I have set a provisional date for our wedding!!! It is the 9th of August 2008! Mum is meeting with the hotel manager to ask my list of questions and sort out deposit, then once that is done I will confirm the date with you all!!!! So so so exciting!

New years eve was lovely, very relaxing! Yesterday and today tim and I have just chilled out which has been lovely then as of tomorrow I guess I should start to do some work! I am dreading school next week as the holidays have been so much fun and have gone far too quickly, although it will be nice to see my children and hear all about their christmasses - they will no doubt have lots of exciting stories to share!

well better go now, chat soon, Gemma x

3 comments:

Ant said...

Love the photos. Very wintry. Do you have any of mum and grandma and grandad? Keep me posted on the date! Very exciting x

Gem said...

no I forgot to take any, you willl have to ask mum! I only took about 4 in guernsey then got distracted!!!! oops!!!

Katie said...

You'll have to take one of those lovely horses to Guernsey to pull your 'wedding' cart! or trap! Can't wait to see you on Monday, we are going to have a lovely term-only 5 weeks to our next holiday!!!! xxxxx