Saturday, December 30, 2006

Back home!

Helo there!
sorry it has taken me so long to write again, we were just so busy being excited about our engagement on the last week of term then set off to Guernsey for christmas and on to Tim's family home in Kent. We had a wonderful time, was madly busy so am pleased to be back in my little flat to relax for a week before going back to school. I can't believe how quickly it all goes, I could have done with another few days in Guernsey and in Kent!

Everyone was very excited about our engagement too and we were spoilt rotten everywhere we went. We have lots of cards from everyone so thank you so much! We are going to keep them up for January as they merged in with Christmas cards and we want to appreciate them on their own!

I am afraid my camera lead isn't working at the moment so will have to get it fixed before I put on any photos. I actually didn't take very many as I kept forgetting then the moment of photo action time was lost... (sorry ant! Mum took lots so get her to email you some). I will put on the ones I did take when my lead works again.

So at new year Tim and I have decided to have a quiet one just the two of us. We got some M&S vouchers for Christmas so will go and buy some yummy food again and maybe treat ourselves to some more bubbly (like we haven't had enough over the holiday!).

Then next week it is new year resolution time... I think mine will be:
1) To go to the gym again as I pay ridiculous amounts per month and don't use it enough.
2) Get more organised school wise - do planning in advance and keep up to date with everything I take on.
3) Say NO to taking on any more things at school!!!
and
4) Plan my wedding!!!!!!! WOHOOOOO!!! What fun!!!!!!!!! (I have loads of phone numbers to phone venues next week to find out available dates and costs!)

There you go!

Chat soon and have a wonderfully HAPPY NEW YEAR whatever you do!

Hugs, Gemma x

No comments: