Wednesday, December 06, 2006

you'd better watch out, you'd better not cry, you'd better not shout, I'm telling you why... SANTA CLAUSE IS COMING TO TOWN!!!

Hi all,

so tim and I are having a lovely week! Last week was so incredibly busy and manic. At one point I was ready to give up teaching, dig a hole and just sleep in it for a long time... but then I had such a good weekend and this week at school has been brilliant. The children are getting quite excited but I am too so that's ok!

I have had a few afternoons with my class (after having quite a bit of time out of the classroom due to management stuff and having a student teaching some of the timetable), which have goine fantastically! We made plaster of paris hedgehogs which was so much fun, I got covered in the stuff! The children painted them brown then sprinkled white glitter on them to look like snow and dipped their noses in red glitter. I am so impressed with them! We are also practising for our christmas play which is finally coming together, the songs are fab and the children have learnt their lines so will be great to watch next week!

I can't believe it is only two and a half weeks till hols. I am really looking forward to being curled up with tim on the sofa in guernsey in front of the crackling fire with marmalade curled up next to us and our wine glasses being magically filled up with wine every so often by my mum and being fed yummy food all holidays... bliss!

we also booked our train tickets to london last night. This weekend will be lovely, we are meeting dave and katie and helen in london during the day then going to the theatre and back to our central london hotel! wohoo!!!!

well I had better go now but chat soon, big hugs, gemma x

1 comment:

Katie said...

Have a wildly romantic time in London, can't wait to hear all about it!