Sunday, December 10, 2006

london at christmas time!

oxford steet on saturday night, crazily busy! Me and tim, I can't actually count the number of these types of photos I have! Tim and I always pose like this!!!
Natural history museum

Hi,

so tim and I just had a lovely weekend in london. It was crazily busy! I knew it would be madly busy but at one point we were stuck full stop on oxford street and couldn't move in any direction, all the people were stacked together like matchmakers!!! madness! Tim looked after me especially on the tube (which I hate) so I felt safer with him there. we went shopping in hamleys and harrods (not to buy anything just soak up the atmosphere!). The children with the toys in hamleys were so cute, although tim with the big robots was even cuter!!!! You should have seen the sylvanian families too, they now have a goat family and a really cool mansion and nursary! amazing!!!

The hotel was fine, very central which was fab but a typical busy london hotel. The show was amazing! we both really enjoyed it a lot! The bloke from the band blue was in it and was very good! We also got to meet up with helen and dave for drinks and dinner.

Today we spent the day at the natural history museum, outside was an ice-rink (fully booked already luckily for tim!) and a christmas fair. It felt very chrismassy - LOVELY! Then went inside and looked at all the dinosaurs and mammals, earhtquakes and volcanoes and precious stones and fossils! was fascinating!

now we are back in our little flat with our gorgeous christmas tree eating christas pudding with brandy cream listening to my new mariah carey christmas album (£5 from harrods!) LOVE IT!!!!

big hugs to you all and a big MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

gemma x

No comments: