Sunday, December 03, 2006

Christmas time, mistleto and wine!!!

Hi,

I have had fun today changing my blogspot and i did it almost all by myself (tim had to help me a little bit!).

So we had our christmas party yesterday which was fun. Thank you to anyone reading this who came, it was very sweet of you, I hope you had fun!! I drank one too many cocktails as my curtains were spinning by the time I got into bed, however they did go down very well as did tim's tricky quiz!

Today we have put up our christmas tree. It is a bit smaller than last year (which is why I put in the photos of tim and I standing next to it, I wanted you to get a picture of its size!) but equally as beautiful, do you like?

Well I am off to cook our roast chicken with stuffing and little pigs in blankets! chat soon, Gemma x



Our beautiful sprig of holly with berries and all from Tracey.
Here is our little nativity scene from ant, we have another one on our piano - just in case anyone who comes round doesn't realise the importance of why we celebrate christmas. It's not just for the presents you know?


chat soon xxxx

No comments: