Monday, December 11, 2006

Hi,

here is another photo that did't fit on my blog yesterday. It is of the christmas fair outside the natural history museum. It had a gorgeous merry go-round which I knew my mum would love!!
So today I made such a fuss about getting up because I had that horrible monday morning feeling but then it was actually a good day at work! Our christmas play is wonderful and ready to do dress rehearsal on wednesday. We are giving the children a day off from practising tomorrow as we don't want it to become stale.

Tomorrow I have my class to myself all day! I am so excited about this (seeing I haven't had them to myself for ages due to having a student and doing management stuff). I am going to do christmassy things all day - reading then writing story of Jesus, christmas poems, making an angel, doing a letter to santa, making a paper collage christmas pudding and making fun printed christmas cards!! I have charged my camera so if I remember I will take lots of photos!

well no more gossip from me, chat soon, Gemma x

No comments: