Sunday, November 05, 2006

work work work!!

Hi,

I have had a relaxing weekend so far but am now realising how much work I have to do this week and am getting scared! It always seems to build up and then deadlines happen all at once, never mind! I am going to spend the rest of today getting myself sorted!

Yesterday I cooked the most wonderful dinner for tim and dave, dave was up from london for tim's brithday so we went out for a few drinks in leam. I cooked my first ever roast beef meal! was very good if I do say so myself but I did forget to cook the yorkshire puds...! oops!!! I decorated our flat with balloons and streamers too! what fun! I also made some chocolate brownies which again worked very well for my first go at them! if anyone wants the recipe just ask it is so easy and they really do taste amazing... so much for the diet huh?

anyway, I should go do some work now but wll take some photos this week to post, have been too busy last week to do that! well take care and email me soon, I love recieving emails!!!!

big hugs, Gemma x

No comments: