Monday, November 13, 2006

nakedness!


hello,

I had a lovely week last week at school. The children were very wel behaved and I got loads done! It really was a good week, I hope this one is as good! I have a ocurse tomorrow for my management stuff which I am a little nervous about, hopefully it will be ok and not too daunting!!!

The girls - hannah, katie and kath - came to stay with me. They are my friends from Guernsey who went to secondary school with me! kath is based in high wycombe now, katie hs just moved from guernsey to oxford and hannah is up in preston. We are all over the place and hardly ever get to meet up properly so was really good. We stayed in friday and chatted all night long, then on saturday night we got all dressed up and went to an art exhibition (Neil Moore, a leamington artist) in leam with my friend katie from school, her husband and friend. was a great evening out starting in the sozzled sausage! the art exhibition was amazing but quite controversial! All the art work was oil paintings of nudes, some with babies. was very beautiful but because of the nature of some of them the exhibition was banned from the pump rooms as not to offend the "delicate sensibilities of the people of leamington". The fun bit was there was a naked man and a naked woman walking around drinking wine too, just mingling with the people and chatting but naked!!!!

afterwards we went out for dinner and the girls and tim were discussing the rather painful looking piercing on the man... you can use your imaginations as to where the piercing was... and I hadn't even noticed!!!!! I just hadn't spent time looking at... it...!!! I was apparently the only one so now feel like I want to go again just to get a good look!

Anyway, was good to see the girls and ctach up. We are off to union this weekend coming up, I will feel like a student again, maybe I will drink lambrusco and throw up outside costcutters like old times (sorry mum!!!) (I won't really!!!!!!)

Chat soon, gemma x

No comments: