Monday, October 30, 2006

back to school!

Hi,

diet going ok - went to tescos today and bought lots of healthy food so am set up for the week. I am going to try to go to the gym tomorrow and wednesday but will keep you posted on whether or not that actually happens...

we went on a course today (me and katie) which was meant to be really useful but was infact a pile of poo! didn't come away with any new knowledge and a huge loads of pointless handouts... ok so some of it was useful - ish but the lady doing the course was just sooooooo dull and repeated herself a million times so got boring very quickly.

I have also been practising my piano loads today which has been fun. I have been learning all my christmas carols because I need to get really good before december so that I can play in our KS1 Christmas play!!! tim is very impressed with my determination at playing silent night with chords but has now told me he needs a bit of quiet (I have been playing for the past hour or so!!) (I kind of understand as I used to get so mad at Ant playing piano for all hours of the day and especially over neighbours!!!) (god she used to annoy me... sorry ant but you really did!!!)

well better scoot, I may just go and have one or two more minutes of silent night...!!!!!!

big hugs from me xxxx

1 comment:

Ant said...

Yeah but who's a piano genius now?! xx