Wednesday, November 22, 2006

I'm broody!

Hi,

I have had a good week at work so far. Tiring with all the anti-bullying stuff but also quite fun. Only two days to go till the weekend and also half way through this half term. Only four weeks lfet till christmas! YEY!

I am incredibly excited and over-organised. I have done most of my shopping and wrapped some pressies too! I have made my christmas cards this year and am going to write them and send them next week!

I am however feeling a little broody at the moment and am thinking far too much about wanting babies - tim has said he will get me a kitten to keep me amused for a while but we can't get a kitten till we buy a house... there is so much waiting to do at our age! I am so excited about our future, there are so many brilliant things ahead of us!

Anyway, this is the kitten I want! It is a bengal kitten and isn't it soooooooo cute???!!!

chat soon, hugs to you all, Gemma xxx

p.s. I went to the gym today and did 45 minutes. I need to go more often to be able to notice a different wiht my figure but work is so hectic finding time is tricky!

3 comments:

Ant said...

I am fat fat fat after lying on the couch for a week. Gareth was disgusted that I'd polished of all my biscuits I made for him. Shit man!

Don't think of it as waiting. Make sure you do lots of other stuff in between especially like getting a kitten. Can't it move when you move? I know loads of cats who have done that.

Ant said...

PS just remember after you have kids you won't get a lay in for another 16/17 years at least. It's a few years of cuteness then they normally grow up to be annoying teenagers with all the scary stuff like drugs and getting pregnant. They end up resenting their parents at least for a while and then you get sad when they leave. All that can surely wait!

I know there's good stuff too but you have fun fun fun to have with Tim first.

Gem said...

you're mad ant! those are tiny weeny things compared the the amazingness of bringing a life into the world!

But yes, tim and I will fill our time with lots of fun things!! We can't get a kitten in our flat as it is too small and we are on such a busy road that it wouldn't last for long... I just have to be patient!!!!