Sunday, November 26, 2006

my gorgeous little boy, marmalade




hi,

we have had a very lazy weekend. Lots of christmas shopping my end, tim got stressed with it so is now doing it all online and is much happier! He is so funny and just can't cope with lots of people in the shops!!!

I have all my presents wrapped up and ready to go! And also spent today writing my christmas cards. I hope all you people recieving them like them, I made them all myself!!!!! You had better be impressed! I still have about 8 more to make as my christmas card list keeps getting longer the more I look in my address book.

I did however have a little cry today as I miss my mummy, my family and my cat... I don't know why, maybe it's all this festive music and smells (I bought some christmas pot pouri) bringing memories back to me and making me think of home. Tim gave me a big cuddle and reminded me that we will have 3 wonderful christmases - 1 on the 17th for just the two of us, one in guernsey and one in kent with tim's family. We are actually very lucky!!!

well no more news from me, just wanted to say hi, hope you like the photos of my little baby in guernsey, I do miss him so much!

big hugs, gemma x

No comments: