Sunday, November 19, 2006

Time tunnel!

tim and I before we went out tim and I in our old union, hadn't changed much. Just wished all our old housemates were there too!!!!
time tunnel in the market place
from above looking down on the market place
little anna and craig

Hi,
sorry I haven't written in a while. I have been so busy with school work and school governor meetings! It was a good week but crazily busy, I have anothe rbusy one ahead but after that it should be a really nice build up to christmas.

I have got lots of chirstmas stuff done this weekend - finished off my shopping and wrapped up lots of pressies! I know it is still early but I really do enjoy this time of year, I know I will still be just as excited in a months time!! I love christmas so much!!!!

tim and I went out with little anna (tim's chemistry friend) and craig (her boyf who also did chemistry with tim but finished his phd last year) to the union. We felt like students again, was great! We met tim's hockey team too, they were rather drunk and wearing all sorts of coloured clothes/face paints/body paints (each coloured corresponded to the year they graduated from warwick. we all danced the night away!

Well I am off to sort myself out for tomorrow, it is anti-bullying week so have a lot of preparation to do. Chat soon, Gemma x

No comments: