Sunday, October 15, 2006

good weekend!

kate and anna Me and Kate
Me and anna

Hi, I have just had another good wekend after a madly busy week at work with parents evenings and governors meeting til late. I am pleased it is all over and now I have just one week until half term. Tim and I might be going away for some of it, one of his friends is getting married in somewhere near durham so that will be fun!

So this weekend anna and kate came to stay which was lovely, we had a lot of time to gossip and went to the wedding show at the NEC followed by a gorgeous meal at the thai elephant is leam, such good food!!! We drank a bit too much and I felt very ill this morning, a breakfast at weatherspoons helped...!

the wedding show was good fun, anna and kate are both getting married next year so was good for them to get ideas and stuff, the fashion show was good to watch too! (I got lots of ideas for my dream weding too... don't tell tim!!!)

well had better go now, am watching a fun girly movie and tim is on the computer doing work. We have bought a lovely dinner so am looking forward to it... I may even go bake a cake for pudding too! hugs, Gemma x

1 comment:

Ant said...

Love the pictures. I was going to call today but it got too late and your green tick was off so I thought you had gone to bed.

I was off school today with a sore throat and not much voice. So probably best I didn't chat. I hope I'll be back tomorrow. It's so boring being off school when you're ill.