Wednesday, October 18, 2006

back to the beginning...

Hi,

so when I started my blog spot I wanted it to be a chance for mum and ant to see what I was up to and now I have more friends reading it which is nice, I have however gone off the whole point of doing a diet diary! I think I was so focused for the summer hols cause of wanting to wear bikinis on the beach and looking sexy in slinky summer clothes. Since the end of the summer I have really gone crazy with enjoying my food and not doing a single ounce of exercise and I have put back on most of the weight I initially lost... :-(

My own fault I know... :-(

So anyway, I have spoke to my mum and have decided that if I want to do something about it I need to start right here and right now! So tonight I am going to pack my gym bag and start a fresh new gym regime!!!! argh!!! I am going to weigh myself tomorrow and announce it to you all as inspiration to loose a few pounds. I don't want to loose much, just enough to make me feel a bit more attractive again... like I did in the summer!

well there you go that's my thoughts... it will also be nice to have something to focus on that isn't school work... I am bored of stressing out about teaching and need half term to happen. I need a break! I am going to have the whol eweek off and just work solidly for two days near the end of the week on planning and sorting myself out for next half term. I think after having a week to recuperate it will actually be a pretty good term building up to christmas!

chat soon to you all, big hugs, gemma x

(ant if you have any inspirational tips call me!!!)

No comments: