Sunday, October 08, 2006

good weekend

Us ready for our night out... (do you like my new top from french connection???)
Us posing!
Brighton sea front, was a lovely sunny day but the colour hasn't come out that well!

Hey,

I had a lovely weekend but am shattered now! I went out on friday night with katie and tracey from work and got more drunk than I realised! Woke up on saturday morning with a big hangover headache...!

Then once I had recovered I drove down to pick up helen and on to anna's in brighton. We had a lovely day chatting and shopping, was good to catch up. Anna updated us on all her exiciting wedding plans and we drank a lot of sparkling wine followed by an amazing meal in a vegetarian restaurant. I wasn't too sure about it but was so good, i would recommend it to anyone. The way they put the flavours together was just incredible, my mouth was having a party of tickling taste buds!!!!

So was suffering again this morning but made it safely back home to slob on the sofa in my dressing gown watching when harry met sally - I love that film!

So now I have officially done no planning and have a crazily busy week ahead... I will wangle tomorrow and sort myself out on monday night!

big hugs to you all, gemma x

No comments: