Wednesday, October 04, 2006

hi there people!

Hello,

I tried putting photos on but my computer is just being far too slow today and is stressing me out so have given up!

Tim and I had to put our heating on today for the first time this autumn! I can't believe the summer is really over and we are going back into a cold winter. It lasted so bloomin long last year and the summer just whizzed by! I am however the kind of person who does get excited about season changes and I just love christmas, it really is my favourite time of the year by far so I guess I can just think that christmas is just around the corner and that may make the weather turning cold more bareable!

School has been good this week. Madly busy again but I think that is just how it will always be... I am enjoying my new management position and I hope I am doing it well. I think I am but you never know! I will keep working hard and just see how it all turns out.

I have just done my planning for next week tonight! How organised am I!!!!??? It's becuase I am off to anna's in brighton this weekend and I just know I will be late back on sunday and need to get myself sorted now so that next week will be a good one too! It's parents evening and governors meeting next week so will be a late night every day busy week! ARGH!! not looking forward to it, then it's assessment week at school followed by a bloody well deserved week to unwind (ha ha! like that's going to happen!)

I do like my job - I just need reminding once in a while why I am doing this not a 9-5 no homework and no weekend work job!? remind me????

I hope you are all well and happy whoever is reading this!

Ant - update your blog please or call me!!!!
Beth - update your blog please even if you don't have photos I want to knwo what you are up to!!!??

hugs to you all, gemma x

2 comments:

beth spencer said...

thinking about starting a new one from my computer, not yours and then hopefully photos will work. school is amazing i have never enjoyed going to work so much. just wish you fi and laura were there too! cant believe you are management so soon. every school needs a gemma to keep people happy and have a say in organisation. you are too amazing for tescos!!!

Gem said...

thanks!

Why is your school so good, just because or is there something that is making it great?

I am so pleased you love it!
I also wish so much I worked with you laura and fi still, I miss you lots and is such a bugger we can't meet up more often. OUr weekends just get filled so quickly. Half term we must meet up???!!!