Thursday, October 26, 2006

feeling better!

Here is one of my many lovely dinners I have cooked for tim this week - this is a roast dinner with glazed carrots in cider, pigs in blankets, potato gratin and chicken with a home made gravy!!! I know I am very sad that I enjoy cooking so much... I could easily be a stay at home house wife!!!! :-)
Hi,

i have had a lovely half term week so far except for being ill the first part of it. I am feeling much better now however tim is suffering a bit and is fighting a cold.

I have spent a lot of time relaxing and getting myself well again by watching a lot of DVDs and resting at home. I have cooked tim some lovely meals for when he gets home from work, I was hoping he could get some time off with me this hols but because he went to America he feels like he should really get going with his work. Never mind, I have enjoyed pampering him in the evenings!

We are off this weekend to a place called Greta Bridge near Penrith. It is for another wedding, one of tim's climbing friends. It should be fun but is a long drive. I hope tim is feeling better by then.

Diet going ok, not good but not bad. I have been to the gym 3 times this week since feeling better and it is giving me more energy already. I now have to go do some work for school next week as I haven't even looked at it since last friday and have a lot to do...!!!

hugs, gemma x

No comments: