Saturday, October 21, 2006

feeling ill but doing ok diet wise!

Hey,

diet going ok, yesterday I had cereal for breakfast, jacket potato for lunch and pie, chips and beans for dinner. Not very good bu not bad!

Today I had cereal for breakfast and oat cakes with cheese for lunch followed by raspberries and blueberries.

Gym hasn't happened since Wednesday as I have been battling a cold and sore throat and tummy upset... it so sucks sometimes because I got ill a day before half term and am now going to be ill all of my holiday, I am bound to be feeling better the day school starts back again...

I will go again as soon as I feel better, have stayed in as much as possible today and am going to have yet another early night tonight so hopefully I can get rid of these germs!!!

I weigh 10 stone 5lbs. My weight is almost back up to what is was before loosing weight in the summer... I know it's not huge but am not feeling attractive at the moment. I want to loose half a stone and feel sexy in my little black dress at christmas time. Any inspirational and motivational ideas please do blog me, I need a lot of help!!!!

big hugs, gemma x

No comments: