Tuesday, September 12, 2006

working too hard...

working hard and very tired so won't chat for long today...

I had a brill weekend with lian - we ended up chatting so much and drinking three bottles of wine on the friday night that we forgot to have our fajitas!! It was 2am before we realised how long we had been chatting for!

saturday we shopped all day and then watched a girly film along with our long awaited fajitas and a lot of ice cream!!

sunday I met up for a drink with tracey from work which was lovely, everyone has been very sweet with checking that I am ok without tim.

He sound slike he is having an amazing time and has been so sweet and called me every night.

He has got my camera beth so you will have to wait a few weeks before I can updat emy blog spot any more! Thanks for reading it, that is so nice of you to take an interest in my life... even though I usually talk crap on this site!!!

well I am off to have another glass of baileys and watch some more girly stuff on tv , maybe a bit of friends/will and grace maybe even birth stories on living tv (I wouldn;t dare watch it infront of tim again cause he got rather green in the face last time I put it on when tim was in the room!!!)

chat soon, Gemma x


p.s did I mention how mad work is right now... ARGH!!!

2 comments:

Ant said...

Is your favourite colour green? Just wondering if it still was - it was always the smae as Grandad. Hope you're doing ok without Tim. Work here is crazy too so back too late to call you. I feel guilty and will try to get home earlier tomorrow. Another friend here just got engaged. It's all kicking off in the wedding department at the moment. But I won't hold my breath! xxxxxxxxx

Gem said...

My favourite colour is bluey-green that aqua kind of colour! But yes I love green too!!WHY???? CALL ME!