Friday, September 08, 2006

feeling blue.... tim is the other side of the world...

tim is gone... he is on his second aeroplane now from newark to san fran... I miss hims already... i had a little cry this morning...

He had a lovely card waiting for me back home, he said some romantic things and gave me a fat face voucher! (to keep me occupied for a while on saturday so i don't miss him so much!)

Lian is due to arrive any second to keep me company which is so kind of her. We are having a lot of wine and fajitas tonight then maybe going into town for a few drinks with some school friends. I had better go and get ready.

hugs, a moping gemma... x

1 comment:

beth spencer said...

Hi Gem,
Hope you are ok and not missing Mr Tim too much. When will he be back? How was your weekend? Update and photos please I keep checking up on you and all I read about is fajitas - how were they?
Beth :)