Saturday, September 02, 2006

Ikea, turtles and weddings!

Here are my 'good sitting' cushions! For children in my class to sit on during whole class teaching time, I will choose two children doing 'GOOD SITTING' each day who will get to sit on these! Here is my interactive white board! We are going to have so much fun on it this year!! The tent type thing is my reading igloo (£4.99 from ikea!bargain)
Another view of my classrom

Hello,

I went to ikea yesterday with fiona and laura, we chatted lots and bought loads of fun things for our classrooms, was a good day out!

Diet not going well, I realised I hadn't mentioned my diet in a long time and seeing my blog spot originally started as a diet diary I guess I should mention it once in a while! I am enjoying my food too much at the moment to care about putting on weight however, when the term starts back I am going to try and get back into my exercising at home (seeing I can't afford the gym anymore!) and eating a little more healthily (after a summer of yummy food and lots of wine!).

School preparation and planning going ok. My classroom is now ready, books are now ready and planning is underway... I will try to concentrate more tomorrow when tim is at hockey to get stuff done for school on monday! I can't believe we are back already... my goodness 6 weeks realy does fly by!

Tim is off to america in less than a week so he is running around trying to sort out travelling stuff and getting his US dollars!! He is very excited!

we also got yet another wedding invitation yesterday so it is now up to six weddings this year we are going to go to! I guess we are at that age...! (maybe I can get ideas from each one for when it's my turn!!! don't tell tim I said that..!!) This one is right up near durham!

well no more news from me, chat soon, Gemma x

No comments: