Thursday, August 31, 2006

we're gonna go back, back, back to school again...wooohhhawooohhh, i've gotta go... back to school!!!

All my children's drawings they did on move up day, they are so adorable!!
This is my drama/puppet area, with finger puppets, hand puppets, masks and dressing up clothes! I think I want to play in this area - I wish when we were little they did stuf like this at school...
My role play area is a teachers station - the children will love being me and bossing each other around! I asked them what they wanted at the end of last term and even the boys wanted a role play classroom!!
Do you like my skeleton? we are doing about our bodies this term...
This is our reward tree, the children have to collect leaves, if they get three leaves they get a golden acorn if they get two golen acorns they get a trip to the treasure chest!

Hello there,

I have spent the past few days getting my classroom ready and it is looking so good if i do say so myself! (see photos). It is all sorted now, I did more even after these photos were taken! I am quite tired now but need to get going with planning! What joys!!

1 comment:

Sameranda said...

Wow, can I come to your school please? I want a go in the treasure chest.