Tuesday, September 05, 2006

First day of school!

Hi,

my first day of school was great! I have a really nice class this year - a few children that I may need to keep my eye on but I think they will settle down after a few days.

It was a busy one and my voice is going a little! I set up loads of activities around the room and at the end of the day a mum came to see me for a playground gossip (which I love with some parents, the nice ones) and said her daughter had told her that she "hadn't done anything all day, just had fun!"
I love it when children don't even know they are learning, I feel like I have done my job right when that happens!

I am just so pleased I chose a job that gets loads of holidays and also that I love, I feel like I am buzzing at the moment and am actually looking forward to the rest of this week, that is up until friday when tim leaves... :-(

(I may cry a little)

My friend lian is coming up to keep me company and get me drunk, then I am meeting up with school friends on the sunday and hopefully grandma and grandy are coming to visit too. I hope the weather is ok cause I would love to show them our little flat and around leamington and warwick! Will be good fun and keep me busy from worrying about tim!!!]

well chat soon, Gemma x

No comments: