Sunday, September 17, 2006

hello

hi,

grandma and grandy are now with me in leamington making me feel better without tim.

We have been to stratford and lots of walking around leamington parks and botanical gardens, I have cooked some lovely meals and we went out for sunday lunch today. We also had drinks with dorethy our upstairs neighbour who is lovely and loves company. She did however give us far too bigger glasses of sherry!!! I had to come back and do my planning after drinking that...!!!!

now we are watching antiques roadshow and getting really depressd about these rich people who can spend £190,000 on a table! God that is more than an entire house!!!! It makes you sick some people in the world are so incredibly rich and others are starving to death...

I am still missing tim loads but lian has been so sweet and is making sure i am ok every so often, my friend katie cooked for me on thursday which was so sweet of her, and tracey is cooking a salmon for me on wednesday! I really am thankful for my friends. I also get to meet up with my friend kate on Tuesday as she is in leamington for a work conference! I am going to see her on warwick uni campus, so strange to go back there after a few years of being away... will have to get a pint of purple!! shame the students won't be there yet! we could have pretended to be students again!

then on thursday I will be shaving my legs, plucking eye brows and genraly making myself look and feel beautiful for tim!!! YEYYYYYY! I am so excited to see him!!! we have the wedding on saturday though so will be a busy one with not much tme for just the two of us until sunday evening then it's back to work! It will be nice just to have tim safe back in my arms no matter how busy we get!

best go now i am sure I have bored you enough, whoever 'you' may be!!!!

hugs, gemma x

7 comments:

beth spencer said...

glad you have had a good weekend! days away - the return of mr tim!!! questions - best soap opera? best meal? best room? best outfit? best place to be?

ps have you read 'we need to talk about kevin? very good book.

Ant said...

Excellent book yes! I read it in the summer it's great. It terrifies you about being a parent but Gem read it. xxx

Gem said...

ok, I have heard of it. Not sure who askintoo is!!!?? not needing extra money thanks, I am a millionaire!!! (I wish!)

As for beth's questions -

Neighbours
Steak and ale pie, chips and beans
Bedroom
Wedding dress
Snuggled up to tim our sofa!

You?????

beth spencer said...

eastenders
chinese
pyjamas
anywhere having fun with jacob and richard
very surprised at the steak pie - thought it might be moules and frites!!!

Ant said...

Can I answer them too?
neighbours
moules to start, thai green curry, green and blacks chocolate for pudding
bedroom
fitting into my skinny jeans on a night out
Guernsey on a hot evening by the sea closely followed by Croatia on a hot evening by the sea

Gem said...

I love this game! I feel like we all know each other that bit better!!! tim's back in three days!!! YAY!!!!

beth spencer said...

you are obviously very busy shaving your legs but i still need an update on how you are!
chicken or fish?
gravy or sauce?
photo or video?
skirt or trousers?
kiss or hug?
wine or cider?
meal in or meal out?
this is a game we call 'the germans are coming and you have to pick one or you die!
gordon ramsey or hugh grant?