Thursday, September 21, 2006

tim back tomorrow!!! YAY!

Hi,

yes beth I am going to be very busy tonight shaving my legs and plucking eye brows and pampering myself so I look pretty for tim!

he gets back at 7am and I am going to pick him up from the airport! I won't get long with him before I have to run to school as I don't want to be late!!!

Will be so hard being at work tomorrow knowing tim is at home waiting for me...


Beth as for your fun questions - I really do love this game!

chicken

tomato sauce

photos

skirts

kissing for sure! (the other option wasn't there??) (sorry mum!)

cider

Meal out

HUGH GRANT!!!

You?



Chat soon, I have to go tidy and clean my flat to make it look lovely for tim too. We are off to a wedding on saturday down in kent - one of tim's ex housemates! will be fun!

hugs, gemma x

5 comments:

beth spencer said...

Chicken
definatley gravy
photo
trousers
hug
cider
meal out
gordon ramsey!!!

Ask me some next time.
Looking forward to hearing how your weekend goes

Gem said...

ant or dec
roast potatoes or chips
triangle or circle
singing or dancing
favourite animal
lemon or lime
david beckham or david walliams!

Gem said...

tim's back!!! YAY!!!!!! we had a good snog then had to leave him at home to come to sodding work!

Ant said...

ant
chips
triangle
singing
monkey/giraffe
lime
waliams

beth spencer said...

Dec

roast spudtatos

triangle

singing

sea lion

lime

beckham (of course!)

curtains or blinds
pork or beef
running or swimming
michael fish or michael jackson
anthony worrrel thompson or richard madeley?!

remember the germans are coming and tou have to pick one or you die